When is #GivingWeek?
Officially begins on #GivingTuesday, November 27th and ends on Tuesday, December 4th.
What is #GivingWeek
It all starts with #GivingTuesday: a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.), #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
This year we've decided to dedicate AN ENTIRE WEEK of sharing and giving via our online Facebook community & we're calling it #GivingWeek
Components of our #GivingWeek Campaign are:
1. The Challenge Match
- Each NEW donation we receive of $50 or more will be matched 100% (up to $1,000 per donation).
2. The UNselfie Contest
- Take a "selfie" with a caption to explain why you support Federation.
- Add the hashtags #UNSELFIE and #GivingTogether.
- Post it to JFD's Facebook page.
- Each person who posts their #UNSELFIE to Jewish Federation of Delaware's Facebook will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a $100 VISA gift card.
- SHARE far and wide & get your friends to join you! This week is about sharing your passion for Federation and not just about monetary giving.
Ways to Give
1. #GivingWeek Challenge Match Page
- Go to http://shalomdelaware.org/givingweek and complete for the form to donate.
2. Text to Donate
- Text "shalom" to 44-321
- You will receive a reply with a link.
- Click the link and complete short donation form, then click submit.
Basic facts and step by step instructions for participating in #GivingWeek 2018
Write your #UNSELFIE caption on our template, snap a pic and post!
JFD Circle inside Heart #GivingWeek Graphic
Heart and Circle #GivingWeek Graphic
JFD Blues Hands #GvingWeek Graphic
JFD Circle Transparent Heart #GivingWeek Graphic
JFD White Hands Blue Background #GivingWeek Graphic